Comments or questions? Contact us at:
© 2008 Northwest College, Powell, Wyoming. All rights reserved.
Archive of Juco Jive podcasts for spring 2007
Archive of earlier 2006-2007 newscasts click here
Click here for past editions of
Uncommon Sense podcast archive
2007-2008 video stories:
• Pigs and people slide through the mud at the Park County Fair pig mud wrestling contest, July 22, 2008.
• Historian Bob Bonner discusses Powell, Cody and their namesakes.
• Sen. Hank Coe discusses the 2008 budget session of the Wyoming Legislature.
• New stadium seats go in Cabre Gym.
• Graduation ceremonies May 10, archived webcast.
• Motivational speaker Jason Dorsey discusses Gen Y, April 24, 2008
• Ag students compete in Ag Olympics, April 24, 2008.
• Blackfeet historian and storyteller Curly Bear Wagner, April 16, 2008
• Irrigation district manager Bryant Startin discusses the history of the Garland Canal, April 15, 2008.
• Newscast, stories on Spring Arts Festival, pig sale, forensics team, April 10, 2008
• NWC science professors offer their final Science Circus, April 12, 2008.
• Art historian Henry Sayre on Manet's 'Olympia' in discussion of 'Value in Art.' April 9, 2008
• Board picks Paul Prestwich as new NWC president, April 3, 2008.
• Forensics team presentation night, April 2, 2008
• Rep. Elaine Harvey discusses the recent budget session of the Wyoming Legislature.
• NWC art instructor Elaine DeBuhr talks about her ceramics show.
• Historian Christy Fleming talks about the early history of Garland.
• New video version of Juco Jive, March 2008
• Public president by NWC presidential candidate Alex Capdeville, March 18, 2008.
• Interdisciplinary café featuring Megumi Yamazaki and Robert Stothart at the NWC Cody Center, March 14.
• Visiting Fulbright Scholar Le Huy Hoang discusses his native country Vietnam, March 11, 2008.
• Northwest Edge Students photograph Yellowstone in winter.
• Mongolian culture and music, including throat singing, March 4, 2008.
• Piano recital by Tim Schoessler on March 1, 2008
• Sen. Barack Obama speech in Casper on March 7.
• Sen. Hillary Clinton speech in Casper on March 7.
• First Friday poetry reading, March 7, 2008
• Public president by NWC presidential candidate Joe McCann, March 4, 2008.
• Northwest Edge on ice climbing
• Update on accreditation at Cody public meeting
• Newscast, Feb. 21
• NWC Professor Jeremy Johnston on John Colter, Feb. 15.
• Gene Bryan discusses mountain man John Colter at Buffalo Bill Historical Center symposium on Feb. 15.
• Music Professor Mike Masterson discusses the music and singing of Bob Dylan as part of the Writers Series.
• Northwest Edge on bighorn sheep
• Update on Feb. 11 Board of Trustees meeting
• First Friday poetry reading, Feb. 1, 2008
• Northwest students and faculty discuss the U.S. presidential campaign, Jan. 25, 2008.
• Update on presidential search process, Jan. 25, 2008
• Update on January Board of Trustees meeting considering room and board rate hikes
• Sheridan College President Kevin Drumm discusses the future of Wyoming community colleges.
• Newscast, stories on Board of Trustees, downtown parade results, interview with Santa
• NWC production of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream, Dec. 13, 2007
• Northwest Civic Orchestra and Master Chorale perform Ralph Vaughan Williams' oratorio "Hodie."
• NWC and Powell High School choirs sing in the annual Vespers concert.
• First Friday poetry reading, Dec. 7, 2007
• NWC entries win in downtown Christmas parade
• Powell Police Department presents program on Internet safety for children
• Update on turkey bowling, smoked turkeys
• University of Wyoming President Tom Buchanan meets with Northwest College Board of Trustees, Nov. 12, 2007.
• NWC debaters take on a team from Casper College, Nov. 9, 2007
• Past newscasts for fall 2007
• Northwest Civic Orchestra concert from Nov. 3, 2007
• Halloween happenings at NWC
• First Friday poetry reading,
Northwest College students and faculty read their works during the First Friday poetry reading on Oct. 5, 2007 in the Hinckley Library.
• Past coaches corner interviews
Essayist Robert Atwan, who edits the annual "The Best American Essays" series, opened this year's NWC Writer's Series.
• First Friday poetry reading,
Northwest College students and faculty read their works during the First Friday poetry reading on Sept. 7, 2007 in the Hinckley Library. NWC photography professor Anthony Polvere reads his reminiscence about the late opera tenor Luciano Pavarotti.
• Wyoming Community College Commission Executive Director discusses the future of Wyoming's colleges, Aug. 22, 2007.
• Commencement ceremonies on May 12, 2007
• Salsa dance class, June 2007
Archive of Juco Jive podcasts for fall 2007